The AS194,AS394 is a junction matched monolithic NPN transistor pair with an order of magnitude improvement in matching over conventional transistor pair.
Electrical characteristics of these devices, such as drift versus initial offset voltage, noise and the exponential relationship of base-emitter voltage to collector current, closely approach those of a theoretical transistor and gives extremely low noise and operation over a wide current range.
Note: SOIC-8 package of AS394 is labeled AS194 but has a white dot.
- "ideal" and identical transistors
- Emitter-base offset voltage temperature drift less than 1 mkV/oC
- Current gain (hFE) matched to 2%
- Noise Voltage Density of 1,8 nV/ÖHz
- Ideal logarithmic properties