Erica Synths Bassline is full analogue synth voice module for ultimate acid basslines. It features highly stable AS3340 based VCO with three waveforms, a filter inspired by Erica Synths Acidbox and unique feature transistor based suboscillator. Accent provides more expression to the bassline, by adding volume and opening the VCF slightly.
Uses the AS3340 (1) and the 140YD1201С (2), both available from Infinite Machinery.
• Full analogue circuit
• Great 1V/oct tracking
• Simultaneous Triangle, Square and Master outputs
• Transistor based suboscillator
• VCF and VCA decay envelopes
• LP/BP VCF
• External VCO FM and VCF cutoff CV inputs
• Pitch range C0 C8
• Audio output amplitude 10Vptp
• CV amplitude (full span) 5V --+5V
• Panel width 16HP
• Module depth 45mm
• Power consumption 80mA @+12V, 40mA@ 12V
BOM and assembly instructions