Erica Synths DIY Delay is a hi-fi delay module with unique functionality typically found on advanced factory produced units.
• Tape Delay and Digital Delay algorithms
• Up to 800ms delay time
• Syncable (clock and tap) delay time
• Delay time divisions and multiplications
• Freeze, Add and Reverse
• Manually and CV controlled delay time, feedback and dry/wet mix
• Max Delay time 800ms
• Sampling frequency 48khz 24bit
• Audio output amplitude 10Vptp
• CV amplitude (full span) 5V --+5V
• Panel width 14HP
• Module depth 45mm
• Power consumption 97mA @+12V, 33mA@ 12V
Note: The MCU board for this module is not included with this set and can be purchased separately here from Infinite Machinery.
BOM and assembly instructions